Community Health Seminar Series: COVID Vaccinations
Feb 10, 2021 5:30 PM
The video of this event can be viewed by clicking HERE
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, it is exciting and encouraging that distribution of the much-anticipated vaccines has begun, and that more of the population will have access to immunization in the coming weeks and months. Join us to learn the latest on COVID-19 vaccinations and the roll-out process in Marin County.
- Susan Cumming, MD, SFHM - Medical Director, Quality, MarinHealth Medical Center
- David Klein, MD, MBA - CEO, MarinHealth and Marin Healthcare District
- Karin Shavelson, MD, FAAP - Chief Medical Officer, MarinHealth Medical Center
- Gregg Tolliver, MD, MPH - Infectious Disease Physician, MarinHealth Infectious Disease | A UCSF Health Clinic
In this presentation, Dr. Cumming, Dr. Klein, Dr. Shavelson, and Dr. Tolliver will discuss:
- Safety and efficacy of the vaccines
- The two-shot vaccination process
- Vaccine distribution tiers, including who is eligible now
- How MarinHealth and other healthcare entities receive vaccine allotments
- Availability of supplies now and in the near future
- Appointment scheduling
We’ll also have time for Q&A at the end of the presentation.
Please submit questions in advance to email@example.com.
This FREE event is open to all. RSVP is not required
About Our Community Health Seminar Series:
Marin Healthcare District’s Community Health Seminar Series offers periodic educational forums for the Marin community on relevant health-related issues.