Community Health Seminar Series: The Latest on COVID-19 in Marin (Virtual)
Sep 23, 2020 5:30 PM
You’re Invited to this special WEBEX EVENT!
Six months into the COVID-19 pandemic, what have we learned? What are our community’s unique needs and what’s next? Join us to learn the latest on COVID-19, our healthcare response, and how to best protect yourself and others.
In this presentation, Dr. Tolliver, Dr. Lowe, Dr. Klein, and Lee Domanico will discuss:
- What we know now about COVID-19 and how it spreads.
- How to stay safe, especially as more activities resume.
- MarinHealth’s coordinated response with Marin County, including our mobile testing van, nursing homes, and other community needs.
- How MarinHealth has been keeping patients safe.
- How MarinHealth Medical Center plans to keep patients safe this fall with the coming flu season.
We’ll also have time for Q&A at the end of the presentation.
Please submit questions in advance to email@example.com.
This FREE event is open to all. RSVP is not required
About Our Community Health Seminar Series:
Marin Healthcare District’s Community Health Seminar Series offers periodic educational forums for the Marin community on relevant health-related issues.